There is no way to foresee specific disasters or emergencies but there are many ways in which you can prepare for or prevent potential crises. One of the best practices is preventative home maintenance, specifically those items that are tricky to miss because it isn’t an everyday job or because they are hidden such as your plumbing. The Rooter Team encourages all homeowners to do an annual check and schedule their professional maintenance on all their household plumbing parts from the kitchen tap to your backwater valve in Mississauga. We have teams in Mississauga, Toronto, Brampton, and Pickering to name a few. Talk to us for more information on our coverage areas.
Annual Plumbing Checklist
Here are some recommended maintenance tasks and procedures for your annual home check:
- Leak repairs – make sure that you address any potential leaks or active leaks as early as possible. If you are doing your yearly check, now is a good time to take a closer look at potential problem areas such as faucets, shower heads, or really anything with a washer ie. all your water access points.
- Slow drains – clean them out! A slow drain means that there is probably a clog growing in your plumbing system and it will plug up and become a major issue before long.
- Clean your water access points and faucet aerators – this could even be the culprit for certain issues around reduced water flow or poor water pressure.
- Have your sewer line inspected – make sure to have the backwater valve checked and cleaned to ensure proper drainage from your home and protection against any overflow coming back from the sewage system.
- Flush your water heater tank – this prevents rust and sediment build up which not only shortens the heaters lifespan but reduces heating efficiency and could become an issue if not maintained properly.
Trusted Plumbing Services You Can Always Rely On
We pride ourselves on providing all plumbing services including maintenance, installation, or repairs in an efficient and reliable manner. The Rooter Team technicians are dedicated, highly trained professionals that use their experience and empathy to provide the best level of service. Not only do we show respect to our clients from polite manners and respect for your time, to maintaining protective barriers such as plastic drop sheets that enable faster clean up, but we also offer our services at the same rate around the clock, every day of the week.
Contact our team today to discuss any plumbing queries or to book your backwater valve inspection in Mississauga. You can reach us by phone at 647-861-7191, e-mail us at email@example.com, or fill out our convenient contact form here. We look forward to hearing from you!