Plumbing With Rooter Team
FIXTURES & PLUMBING
Our licensed, insured and professionally trained plumbers are perfect for installing new plumbing fixtures and pipes for you as well!
FROZEN PIPES THAWING
Cold weather is a reality that we all must deal with, and with the cold weather comes the possibility of having frozen pipes in your home. The most important thing to know, is this:
- When water freezes it expands.
- That water potentially exerts enough pressure to split or burst the pipe significantly by the time it thaws.
- This can cause a serious leak in your home and serious water damage as a result
- Identification of lead pipes and recommendation for replacement;
- Inspection of drainage pipes for any damaged/broken pipes or tree root growth;
- Checking of supply line valves;
- Assessment of outdoor faucets/taps to ensure their correct operation and location.
- Inspection of basement drainage and crawl space for signs of leaks.