Rooter Team: Plumbing Services in Pickering
Why choose the Rooter Team as your plumbing contractor in Pickering?
When you need a reliable plumber why not choose the Rooter Team. We have worked in residential and commercial areas. So we’re familiar with all types of plumbing systems. What’s more, we’re available 24/7 to respond to your call. So instead of wasting your time, go with a company that can get the job done quickly. We have the tools and expertise. This is why the Rooter Team is the plumbing company you call in Pickering.
What services do we offer?
- Lead Pipe Replacement – Is your tap water starting to taste more metallic? This could be because the lead is being leached off the pipes and entering the water stream. If your house was built before the 1950s this is a possibility. Consuming lead water can cause some serious health effects. So before you find your health in danger call our plumbers to replace the pipes.
- Sewer Blockage – There are a lot of reasons you have a clog in the sewer system. There could be a buildup of gunk, a broken pipe or tree roots growing through the cracks. Either way, we’ll help you get rid of these problems immediately with our drain snake process. This uses a tool with a moving head to get rid of the clog. Or we could also excavate the area to remove the faulty pipe.
- Trenchless Repair – For those reluctant to have a huge excavation occur on their lawn we offer a service to remove and replace pipes without digging. This process is through trenchless repair where we use a tool to push the faulty pipe deeper underground and replace it with another pipe. This process involves very little disturbance to your landscape and you’ll get the same outcome with less of a hassle.
- Backwater Valve Installation – There is always a worry that a basement could flood. During heavy rain, there is a higher chance that sewage water could backflow into your basement causing water damage to your home. With a backwater valve, you can rest easy knowing that there is protection to prevent waste from entering your home. There are city subsidy programs that can help with payment for this service as well.
- Sump Pump Installation – If you want to remove groundwater from the basement you need to get a sump pump installed. They help reroute the water from your home to prevent water damage. Each city has its own municipal requirements. But we have installed sump pumps in Pickering before so we know what to do. You can also ask for city rebates for this service.
- System Cleaning – No matter the object things last longer with proper cleaning. It helps keep the system maintained and prevents unnecessary problems from occurring. This is why we recommend getting our cleaning services. We have a hydro jetting process that uses pressurized water to clean everything from the pipes to the drains. This helps get rid of any gunk buildup and stops clogs from occurring.
- Water leaks – Do you find water dripping even when you turn off your tap?. While a small drip may not seem like a big deal it adds up over time. You’ll notice that even your water bill shows a significant increase in cost. So instead of ignoring the problem call for a plumber to help fix the issue. This would be a better investment than paying for water you didn’t even use.
- Plumbing Inspection – It’s important to have an inspection of your plumbing system every two years. This helps prevent any damage to your home and gets rid of any corroded pipes. If a system isn’t properly maintained you may notice more problems down the line This is why we offer camera inspections to look for any issues in your plumbing. This causes very little disturbance and helps keep your home safe.